Re: [wtp-requirements] Revive requirements meetings for WTP 1.5 / 2.0 planning

Jochen,

I have conflicts for the next 2 Wednesdays.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@xxxxxxx

"Krause, Jochen" <jkrause@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-requirements-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/24/2006 11:20 AM

Please respond to
Discussions of project-wide requirements

"Discussions of project-wide requirements" <wtp-requirements@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[wtp-requirements] Revive requirements meetings for WTP 1.5 / 2.0        planning

Hello Requirements team,

We plan to hold requirements meetings for the next couple weeks to solicit your input for our 1.5 and 2.0 planning.

Please let me know if Wednesday, 11:00 AM EST does not work for you.

The first meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, February 1st.

Call-in info and agenda will follow.

Regards,

wtp-requirements mailing list
wtp-requirements@xxxxxxxxxxx