Von: wtp-requirements-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-requirements-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von nani muddu
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2005 19:56
An: wtp-requirements@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [wtp-requirements] Hello Everybody, please help......

Hi,

I have been going through the discussions in this forum/mailing list.
I have a similar problem and seeking help from you.

Iam planning to develop a text editor similar to the editor in eclipse. Iam willing to contribute my total sincere efforts but I need your help initially.
I have been through many sun.java forums and eclipse forums regarding this but Iam back at the initial stage.
Please explain what all do I need to do in order to create an editor that is very user friendly i.e. the editor must have syntax assist(like displaying popup list in eclipse) for my own language.
I have been working on java for quite a while but have no entry in XML. I can get into it if it is really necessary.
But, first of all, somebody please explain to me what all I need to do in order to create an editor which has syntax assist ( and even syntax coloring if possible).

Friends, Thank you very much in advance.....

Sreekar.

Back to the top