Re: [wtp-releng] please vote for Nitin in the upcoming WTP releng election

OK, here we go!

Second attempt...

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/webtools.releng/elections/election-nitin-dahyabhai-committer-webtools-releng-0

Nick

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 10:39 AM David Williams <daddavidw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sure.
We'll see if Wayne lets it past :/

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021, 09:18 Nick Boldt <nboldt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
David,

Hey, long time no speak!

If I resubmit the election again, will you vote for him? We only got 2 of the 3 required votes (because everyone else has moved on).

Cheers,

Nick