[wtp-releng] ACTION REQUIRED: Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.10.0.RC2 (due EOD today)

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.10 I-build towards WTP 3.10.0.RC2 (due EOD today if possible)

Please document your Project's testing and approval of this build, by end of day Monday (11:59pm ET), or reply to this thread if that's not possible.

I'm curious -- since these emails are archived forever, do we really need the overhead of editing wiki pages? Why not just reply to this thread with your name, project, and a +1, like the EPP project does.

Would a lighter-weight approach to smoketesting be something that everyone would be interested in adopting?

If so, reply here.

If not...wiki page is below.

Build To Smoketest:

Smoketest Signoff Page:

Photon Schedule:

Thanks, everyone.

--

Nick Boldt

Principal Software Engineer, RHCSA

IM: @nickboldt / @nboldt / http://nick.divbyzero.com

“The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change” - Heraclitus

Back to the top