Re: [wtp-releng] EMO(ED) Approval required for Project Lead election for Nick Boldt on Webtools Releng

Thanks Wayne for this last bit of paperwork.

Do I get any extraordinary powers as project lead I didn't have as a committer?

Nick

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 5:17 PM, EMO EMO <emo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Nick.

The EMO(ED) has approved this, and I've made the appointment. Thanks for stepping up.

Note that I have special powers that let me post to all mailing lists without being subscribed. I won't get your response if you only respond to this on the list.

Wayne

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 2:16 PM
Subject: EMO(ED) Approval required for Project Lead election for Nick Boldt on Webtools Releng
To: Eclipse Management Organization <emo@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The project lead election for Nick Boldt on project Webtools Releng
(webtools.releng) has been approved by the PMC.

EMO(ED) approval is required.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/webtools.releng/elections/election-nick-boldt-project-lead-webtools-releng-0

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/webtools.releng

--
The Eclipse Management Organization
Eclipse Foundation

--

Nick Boldt

Senior Software Engineer, RHCSA

IM: @nickboldt / @nboldt / http://nick.divbyzero.com

“The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change” - Heraclitus

Back to the top