[wtp-releng] ACTION REQUIRED: 25 open gerrits with merge conflicts, or old unmerged gerrits -- please review

Here's a list of a few (25) unmerged gerrits.

Some need refactoring, some are ancient and should be simply abandoned.

Could project leads take 5 mins to skim the list for anything they might want in 3.10.0M7 or 3.9.4.RC2? Nearly half of these PRs are from WTP committers, the rest from community.

I figure people offering us free code/fixes is a good thing, and we should encourage that.

Thanks,

Nick

--

Nick Boldt

Senior Software Engineer, RHCSA

IM: @nickboldt / @nboldt / http://nick.divbyzero.com

“The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change” - Heraclitus

Back to the top