[wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.10 I-build towards WTP 3.10.0.M6 (for Photon.0.M6 in two weeks)

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.10 I-build towards WTP 3.10.0.M6 (for Photon.0.M6 in two weeks)

Please document your Project's testing and approval of this build,
by end of day Monday (12pm EDT), or reply to this thread if that's not possible.

I'm curious -- since these emails are archived forever, do we really need the overhead of editing wiki pages? Why not just reply to this thread with your name, project, and a +1?

Would a lighter-weight approach to smoketesting be something that everyone would be interested in adopting?

If so, reply here.

If not...wiki page is below.

Build To Smoketest:

Smoketest Signoff Page:

Oxygen.3(a) Schedule:

--

Nick Boldt

Senior Software Engineer, RHCSA

IM: @nickboldt / @nboldt / http://nick.divbyzero.com

“The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change” - Heraclitus

Back to the top