Re: [wtp-releng] compilation error in JSF -- please merge these fixes

BTW this is also breaking the 3.9.3 builds since JSF contributes its master branch to that build too.

https://ci.eclipse.org/webtools/job/WTP-R3_9_x_Maintenance/267/console

Ian, if you'd like to not have to worry about these types of changes, feel free to nominate me as a committer so I can fix builds w/o needing to bug you. :)

Thanks,

Nick