[wtp-releng] WTP 3.10 broken builds :: status update and call to action (please merge my gerrits!)

Happy Monday to everyone... it's a holiday here in Ontario, Canada, but I'm still trying to get the WTP 3.10 builds working.

I've tried to apply my gerrits/patches from last week in the build itself (which normally works) but for some reason, this PR [1] won't apply cleanly in Jenkins (but applies fine in my workspace at home. I bet it's related to line endings and my .gitconfig settings.)

Anyway, the gist is that all my hack attempts over the last few days to patch the build [2] and get another green ball have failed. So I've disabled the job until my gerrits can be reviewed, merged, and the submodules in releng.aggregator can be updated to the latest sources.

Here's the list of gerrits [3] to merge in SSE, JSF, and Webservices.

[3] https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/q/is:open+webtools+owner:%22Nick+Boldt+%253Cnboldt%2540redhat.com%253E%22

Thanks, everyone - hopefully we'll be green again before Wednesday so we can do another smoke test. Meanwhile, here's a rogue green build from last week [4], which only required two patches from SSE and WS, and had to be built w/ an older Eclipse platform from Feb 11:

[4] https://hudson.eclipse.org/webtools/view/webtools_R3_10/job/WTP-R3_10_Integration/269/

--

Nick Boldt

Senior Software Engineer, RHCSA

IM: @nickboldt / @nboldt / http://nick.divbyzero.com

“The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change” - Heraclitus

Back to the top