Re: [wtp-releng] Today's smoke tests

re: 3.9.3, the build seems to be producing the correct update sites after the HIPP 2 JIPP migration.

re: 3.10, I'm working on it but as usual I'm blocked by unmerged gerrits. :(

I know I complain about this about once a week, but hey. It's a problem about once a week.

Is there some better way to notify project leads that there are gerrits to review? I'm open to ideas, since only a few of you are in Mattermost and see my whining in there. :)

Nick