[wtp-releng] WTP Smoke Tests updated for 3.9.2 (and 3.10)

Folks,

We are adding in full support for Java EE 8 into WTP 3.9.2. As such, we have updated the WTP Smoke Tests to include Java EE 8 testing. (I also created a new "WTP Smoke Test Scenarios R39" page.) Please be aware of this additional set of tests if you are doing the Java EE Tools smoke test. (And my thanks to John Collier for his efforts to get WTP to support Java EE 8.)
Please let me know if you have any questions/comments/concerns.

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP Java EE Tools committer.

Back to the top