[wtp-releng] Smoke tests have "ended"

Folks,

Unfortunately, we did not get enough positive votes to declare our intended WTP 3.10.0 M3 driver. (However, as was discussed in the WTP Development Status Meeting last week, our 9/28 declare was added to M3.) Since it is too late to contribute to the Photon M3 simultaneous release, I am calling an end to that smoke test.
Likewise, we were unable to complete our WTP 3.9.0 smoke test. We need to contribute more code in support of Java EE 8 for our RC1 driver next week, so I am calling an end to that smoke test as well.
Simply put, all streams are now available for contributions.

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP PMC lead

Back to the top