[wtp-releng] Oxygen.2 changes for common and javaee branches

Folks,

Due to changes made for bug 526182 and bug 519716, I just created a R3_9_maintenance branch in both the webtools.common and webtools.javaee repositories- each branch was created from the R3_9_1a tag. The WTP 3.9.2 (Oxygen.2) build will be building from those branches. Any changes that are needed for the WTP-R3_9_x_maintenance build should be made to those streams, with appropriate changes being made to master for Photon.
One side-effect from this- for Oxygen builds, the org.eclipse.jst.common.ui plugin will remain in the webtools.common repository, whereas for Photon builds, it is in the webtools.javaee repository.
Please let me know if you have any questions/comments/concerns.

Sincerely,

- Carl Anderson
WTP common and javaee committer

Back to the top