Re: [wtp-releng] No smoke test today

If I can help with the merge-caused build break, let me know. Not sure where to start ... perhaps in the aggregator project?

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 11:22 AM, Carl Anderson <ccc@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Folks,

The WTP 3.9.2 build is still being configured, so there will not be a smoke test for that stream today.
The WTP 3.10.0 build is broken due to the Server Tools merge. Rather than rush to put together a driver and smoke test it, I want to wait a bit to ensure that it is stable. Please note that the smoke test for the Photon M3 driver will happen 2 weeks from today.

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP Releng project lead