Re: [wtp-releng] Branch verification for WTP 3.9.2 build

Carl,

I'm sorry. I thought it was fixed, but just realized that we have the only Gerrit Change created for that and that change is not pushed yet.

Please set for R3_9_maintenance branch:

webtools.jsdt: R3_9_1
webtools.sourceediting: R3_9_1

If it wasn't set when producing WTP 3.9.2, then I must request the respin of it after the change above is pushed.
Sorry for not spotting this earlier.

Regards,
Victor.