Re: [wtp-releng] Fw: [cross-project-issues-dev] New projects: Jenkins or Hudson

Just noticed that there are currently NO JIPPs listed on
https://ci.eclipse.org/ ... so have NO projects moved over yet?

Also, I hope this bit of documentation is out of date, because we
really need Maven 3 (and Tycho 1.0) for building webtools:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Jenkins#Differences_between_Hudson_and_Jenkins