Re: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.8.2 M-build

Carl,

I cannot perform the smoke tests for WTP 3.8.2 because it can't be fully installed. Comparing with the previous build i have (M-3.8.2-20161208000049), when installing WTP the following features looks to be missed from the installation:

    Eclipse Faceted Project Framework
    Eclipse JSON Editors and Tools
    Eclipse Web Developer Tools
    Eclipse XML Editors and Tools
    Eclipse XSL Developer Tools
    _javascript_ Development Tools
    _javascript_ Development Tools Chromium/V8 Remote Debugger
    WST Server Adapters

Here's what I'm proposed to install:

I was able to start and test some editors (which plug-ins appeared to be installed unfortunately) like XML, JSP, HTML and JS, however JSON functionality appears to be completely absent with this build.

It looks like all the required featured exist in wtp-repo-M-3.8.2-20170112095240.zip, however the features listed above are not proposed for the installation by the Install New Software Wizard.

I'm using Fedora #24 + Oracle JDK 1.8.0_112, however I don't think that this problem is anyhow platform dependent.

Thanks in advance,
Victor