From: Carl Anderson [mailto:ccc@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: September-13-2016 11:52 AM
To: Webtools releng discussion list
Subject: Re: [wtp-releng] JSF Tools branched for 3.8.1

Ian,

Does this require a respin? Or are the contents identical to master? We are just about to declare our RC4 (final) WTP 3.8.1 build. If it is identical, we will make this change for WTP 3.8.2.

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP Releng project lead

Inactive hide details for Ian Trimble ---09/13/2016 02:42:37 PM---JSF Tools main repository (webtools.jsf) has been branched foIan Trimble ---09/13/2016 02:42:37 PM---JSF Tools main repository (webtools.jsf) has been branched for 3.8 maintenance. Please pull from "R3