[wtp-releng] No RC4 smoketest (yet)

Folks,

As far as I can tell, there have not been any PMC approved bugs for RC4. As such, we do not need a smoketest at this point. I have also turned off the automated build schedule. If a bug gets PMC approval today or tomorrow (6/2 or 6/3), Chuck Bridgham will kick off a build. (Unfortunately, all of the active WTP Releng committers, which is me, will be on vacation 6/2 and 6/3.) Our WTP 3.8 content should be complete... unless another stopship is found.

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP Releng project lead

Back to the top