From: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carl Anderson
Sent: Friday, April 8, 2016 12:44 AM
To: Webtools releng discussion list
Subject: Re: [wtp-releng] JPA Diagram editor not working for Eclipse Mars 2 (new public feature patch is needed)

Neil and Petya,

Sorry for the delay on this- Neon M6 and the removal of many deprecated classes have caused quite a stir amongst IBM adopters, and I have been tied up in that. What we found out right before our Neon M6 candidate would have saved a lot of time and effort if we had done it for our Mars.2 candidate- deleting the Hudson workspace deletes the cached versions and forces a rebuild. That was all we needed to do, but now we need a feature patch.
We have done feature patches since moving to CBI. The last one was the Apache Commons Collections one for WTP 3.7.1. It will take me a few days to set up another build (I've been so busy lately that I still have not set up the patch build for WTP 3.6.3 for the Apache Commons Collections issue).

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP Releng project leader

Inactive hide details for Neil Hauge ---04/07/2016 03:31:58 PM---Petya, To answer your questions.  Yes, we would need a bug forNeil Hauge ---04/07/2016 03:31:58 PM---Petya, To answer your questions. Yes, we would need a bug for the feature patch request. I don’t t