[wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.8.0 I-build towards WTP 3.8.0

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.8.0 I-build towards WTP 3.8.0

Even though we are not meeting today, we're requesting a (much belated/off cycle) smoke test this week due to the numerous changes that have been made in both our dependencies and WTP code- we want to make sure that we are still "stable". (We still plan to meet and have another smoke test next week.)

Our DTP prereq has changed- please use http://download.eclipse.org/datatools/1.12.1.201510141301/dtp-repository-1.12.1.201510141301.zip (the link is not updated in the build) or the repository located at http://download.eclipse.org/datatools/1.12.1.201510141301/repository ,

Note that the org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility plugins are no longer in the platform- please test changes regarding this thoroughly.

Dali has changed its BREE for Neon to Java 8 (which is in line with the Eclipse Platform BREE)- this means that these Dali changes should be tested.

JSDT's Javadoc also caused an issue that was dealt with- please ensure that this was generated properly.

Overall, any additional testing that can be done should be done- this was a lot of big changes, and we need to make sure that everything still works correctly (and open bugs and fix any regressions).

Please document your Project's testing and approval of this build,
by midday Monday (12pm EDT), or let us know if that's not possible.

Current Build
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.8.0-I/20151015010029/I-3.8.0-20151015010029/

Smoketest Results
https://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R380_10152015