[wtp-releng] WTP 3.8.0 Smoke Test delayed

Hello,

As you all are aware, WTP 3.8.0 builds are broken as of now because of a recent change in Eclipse platform packages. Bundle org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility was removed from the latest platform builds which caused unsatisfied dependency errors in the builds. Most of the components are clean now . However for one of our prereqs (Data Tools), a fix is still under way.

So, we have to delay our smoke test for this week. We can hopefully resolve the issues by EOD today.

Thanks,

Vaninder Rajput
Developer, Websphere Developer Tools | WTP Release Eng
D3-231/8200 Warden/Toronto
email: vaninder@xxxxxxxxxx

IBM Canada | 8200 Warden Ave Markham ON | http://w3.canlab.ibm.com

Back to the top