FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP Releng Project Lead

Inactive hide details for Mickael Istria ---08/24/2015 02:05:59 PM---On 08/21/2015 04:29 PM, Kaloyan Raev wrote: > Hi,Mickael Istria ---08/24/2015 02:05:59 PM---On 08/21/2015 04:29 PM, Kaloyan Raev wrote: > Hi,

From: Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 08/24/2015 02:05 PM
Subject: Re: [wtp-releng] [wtp-dev] Gerrit configuration problem for jeetools/webtools.javaee?
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

On 08/21/2015 04:29 PM, Kaloyan Raev wrote:
    Hi,

    The mainĀ "No test report files weren't found. Configuration error?" is that the jeetools test plugins are not ready for Tycho. I believe the main reason is that the "packaging" in the pom.xml-s is "eclipse-plugin" instead of "eclipse-test-plugin". There might be other small refactoring changes necessary for Tycho to find the test cases inside the plugin.

    This is nothing to do with having the tests in a separate git repository. The separate git repository may bring other kind of issues.
While the tests are not ready to be run with Tycho, the best way to avoid that error is to uncheck the "Publish Junit report" action in the Hudson job configuration.

HTH

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at