[wtp-releng] WTP 3.6.3 builds on demand

Folks,

We rebuilt our WTP 3.6.3 using our prereqs' RC4 content.  Since that should be our final build, I am turning off the automatic builds- if we get a severe enough bug, we can still rebuild, but it will be on demand.  A note will be sent tomorrow declaring our RC4 build.  Also, please feel free to tag your WTP 3.6.3 content with an appropriate tag (and/or branch off a maintenance branch, if you have not already).  We don't have map files that we can use to rebuild anymore, so these tags are now vital, in case we should need to respin/recreate the WTP 3.6.3 content for any reason.  Please let me know if you have any questions/comments/concerns.

Sincerely,

- Carl Anderson
WTP Build guy

Back to the top