Re: [wtp-releng] How does CBI know where to pull from?

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 5:19 PM, Ian Trimble <ian.trimble@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I therefore have two questions:

1.       Have I been updating map files in webtools.maps for no reason? (Is it unused now?)

CBI does not use the webtools.maps repo at all, only the new aggregator repo. So I guess unless you need to support the old build system, there is no need to update  the maps repo.

2.       Should I update webtools.releng.aggregator/scripts/repositories.txt (in the appropriate branch) when I need to point at a different JSF branch (as I do now)?

Yes if you are updating a maintenance branch  in the aggregator repo. If you are working against the aggregator master branch then you should leave all the submodules pointing to master.

Hope this helps,

Thanh

Back to the top