[wtp-releng] Extra build.properties in source features in CBI build

Hi Everyone,

I was investigating the issue a few projects mentioned regarding their source features in CBI having extra build.properties file in their source features [1]. From what I can tell it's due to those features having a build.properties defined in their sourceTemplateFeature directory. In all cases I was able to fix this by removing the build.properties file that was contained in this directory, this is because Tycho, when building source features will include all files defined in the sourceTemplateFeature directory [2].

Hope this helps,

Thanh

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Readiness_For_CBI
[2] http://www.eclipse.org/tycho/sitedocs-extras/tycho-source-feature-plugin/source-feature-mojo.html