[wtp-releng] WTP 3.5.2 RC2 smoketest delayed

Folks,

Last night's build had compilation errors.  They should be fixed, and a new build is underway.  As such, the WTP 3.5.2 RC2 smoketest will not begin until that build completes.  A note will be sent later with the smoketest request.  We would still like teams to report their results before noon EST on Friday, Jan. 31.
As a reminder, after we declare our RC2 build, a defect will need +2 PMC votes to be included.

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP Build guy

Back to the top