[wtp-releng] WTP Dependency repos

Since there was some discussion on the call today regarding where the CBI build takes it's dependencies from, I thought it'd be a good time to have more people take a look. The CBI build pulls dependencies from the repositories listed here [1]. For example currently we're pulling the Eclipse platform from the 4.4milestones URL.

If we should be building against a different URL for any of the repos please let me know and I can update the build.

Thanh

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/webtools/webtools.releng.aggregator.git/tree/wtp-parent/pom.xml#n35

Back to the top