[wtp-releng] CBI Build output

Hi Everyone,

I made a small change to the CBI build job on the HIPP server to make it more clear what files are the build output. When you look at the main job page now you will see a list of zip files listed under "Artifact(s) of Last Successful Build" this is the 6 zip files produced from dali4x, jst4x, and wst4x projects. There is 2 zips missing which is repository.zip and repositoryunittests.zip which are an aggregate of the 6 repos.

I opened a bug [2] to track getting those last zips created (they do produce the repos as directories but you'll have to get them through the workspace).

For those who don't mind navigating the workspace you can find the build output in the directory "webtools.repositories" in this directory there are 8 subdirectories which are representative of the 8 p2 repos produced by the build. In each of these subdirectories you can find the output of them in a directory called "target/". There is 2 types of output here "repository" which is sipmly a p2 repo directory and the zip file containing the same directory.

Thanh

[1] https://hudson.eclipse.org/webtools/job/cbi-build/
[2] https://bugs.eclipse.org/425226

Back to the top