Re: [wtp-releng] Hudson instance for WTP ?

On 11/27/2013 08:24 AM, Nitin Dahyabhai wrote:
We actually have a category on the Hudson server:
https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/view/WTP/ , but as we have always had
Official (and near-continuous) builds with a team that actually owns that
responsibility, they fell by the wayside due to a lack of resources and
interest in the built results and I eventually just disabled a number of
them.
If you're interested in some help on this topic, just ask, I might be able to give a hand.
I find HIPP makes it easier for a project team to maintain and access build results than the general (messy and unstable) Hudson server. IMHO, it would make sense to ask for a dedicated Hudson instance for WTP and to migrate old jobs and start creating new jobs there. Hudson provide the "send mail to individual who broke the build" option, which is probably what makes the more sense to raise interest in build results.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top