[wtp-releng] POM version validation

Folks,

It was brought to my attention after today's WTP Development Status call that the information for the POM version checking preference was not sent out to wtp-releng, as I previously thought it had been.  Here is the link to the information:

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipse-dev/msg09591.html

In a nutshell- if you use Eclipse 4.3.x as your development environment, you need to install the Eclipse Releng Tools and then go to Preferences -> POM Version Tool and change the severity to be an error (or a warning, if you look at warnings).
Please let me know if you have any questions/comments/concerns.

Sincerely,

- Carl Anderson
WTP programmer

Back to the top