Re: [wtp-releng] Updating pom versions

If I understand this correct you can simply use this feature:
http://www.eclipse.org/tycho/sitedocs/tycho-release/tycho-versions-plugin/update-pom-mojo.html

Simply run:
  mvn -Dtycho.mode=maven org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-versions-plugin:update-pom

and it will sync your pom with the manifest.mf version. No need to handedit - but do do a git diff in between before committing to verify it was done right ;)

Note: -Dtycho.mode=maven is just there to skip all the p2 resolution for this call to mvn and thus make it much faster to run.

/max