From: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dimitar Giormov
Sent: 17 October, 2013 5:52 PM
To: Webtools releng discussion list
Cc: Webtools releng discussion list
Subject: Re: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.6.0 I-build towards WTP 3.6.0

Hi guys,

We will not be able to execute Java EE tests ob time. We can execute them tomorrow till 8am EST

best regards

Dimitar

Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 5:45 PM, Chuck Bridgham <cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.6.0 I-build towards WTP 3.6.0

Please document your Project's testing and approval of this build,
by End of Business Thursday (6pm EST), or let us know if that's not possible.

Current Build
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp4x-R3.6.0-I/20131017041352/I-3.6.0-20131017041352/

Smoketest Results

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R360_10172013