[wtp-releng] JSF Tools: release to 3.5.0 imminent

The JSF Tools project has a number of changes to release to the 3.5.0 stream this week, but we have found some late-breaking test case issues that we are currently working to resolve.

I believe the release deadline is 3pm EDT, so I am requesting a short delay before the week’s candidate build is kicked off. I believe the remaining work will take less than one hour from now, and will signal when the work is complete.

Thanks,

- Ian

Oracle
Ian Trimble | Principal Software Developer
Phone: +6048205132 | Fax: +6048205132
Oracle Eclipse
ORACLE Canada | 8528 McPherson Street, Mission, BC | V4S 1M3

Green Oracle