[wtp-releng] Servers back up, downloads and build working

Folks,

I had to do the same reconfiguration after the build move that I have to do every time build.eclipse.org gets rebooted, but the work is done, and I ran builds of both WTP 3.5.0 on Kepler and WTP 3.5.0 on Juno to ensure that things are working properly again.  Everything appears to build and download as expected.  If you have any problems with our configuration, please open a bugzilla against WTP Releng, and I will work to get it fixed.

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP Build guy

Back to the top