[wtp-releng] WTP 3.5.0 reverted to Juno platform

Folks,

I tried to move us up to Kepler as the compilation base for our WTP 3.5.0 driver.  Unfortunately, after fixing WTP-level problems regarding the version change of org.eclipse.help.ui from 3.5.0 to 4.0.0, I discovered that there is not currently a DTP build that will install on the Eclipse Kepler platform, due to that same version change.  I will work with the DTP and Eclipse platform folks to see if we can get this resolved, but since it would be better to declare a build than to have a broken build, I reverted the Platform back to its previous levels.

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP Build guy

Back to the top