Re: [wtp-releng] datatools project repository

Thanh,

The Data Tools Platform was split off into its own Eclipse project - see http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project.php?id=datatools .    As such, it should not be built with the current WTP.  (You are pulling in an extremely old version.)

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP Build guy

Inactive hide details for Thanh Ha ---05/01/2012 12:25:38 PM---Hi Everyone, I'm running into some build issues with the build rThanh Ha ---05/01/2012 12:25:38 PM---Hi Everyone, I'm running into some build issues with the build related to a missing

Thanh Ha <thanh.ha@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>

05/01/2012 12:25 PM

[wtp-releng] datatools project repository

    Sent by:

wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Everyone,

I'm running into some build issues with the build related to a missing
version of com.ibm.icu

Missing requirement: org.eclipse.wst.rdb.core 1.1.214.qualifier requires
'bundle com.ibm.icu [3.4.4,3.7.0)' but it could not be found

I had a look in the repository I'm using to pull this in
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.2milestones and noticed it
only has the 4.4.2 version.

I discovered if I bump this version in all the files that complain about
it to use the 4.4.2 version I eventually run into the same kind of
issues with other bundles as well.

I took a look at the commit logs for the datatools module and noticed it
was last updated in 2008. I suspect I may be pulling in an old version
from cvs. Has the datatools project moved? If so where can I get the
more recent version?

Thanks,

Thanh