From: Carl Anderson [mailto:ccc@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 9:35 AM
To: Webtools releng discussion list
Subject: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.4.0 I-build towards WTP 3.4.0

Since Chuck is at EclipseCon, I am issuing the smoke test request this week.

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.4.0 I-build towards WTP 3.4.0

Please document your Project's testing and approval of this build, by noon(EST) Friday, or let us know if that's not possible.

There are two JUnit failures that have been consistent in the last few
builds:

org.eclipse.jst.jsf.core.tests.AllTests testDownloadLibraryUrls org.eclipse.wst.xml.ui.tests.XMLUITestSuite testXMLLinkedPositions

Can the teams in charge of these please investigate these JUnit failures?

Current Build
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp4x-R3.4.0-I/20120329130621/I-3.4.0-20120329130621/

Smoketest Results
http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R340_03292012