[wtp-releng] Smoke Test Delayed for WTP 3.4.0 I-build

Smoke Test Delayed for WTP 3.4.0 I-build

We had some late drops last night, and we had another random compile error.  We restarted the build so we are looking at 12-1 EST for ETA

I will send a note immediately after the build is finished.  We'll extend the smoketest deadline to tomorrow(Friday) at noon.

Thanks - Chuck

Senior Architect, RAD Java EE Tools, WTP PMC Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC

Back to the top