[wtp-releng] WTP 3.3.1 - updated prereqs, branched plugins

Folks,

	I have just updated our prereqs in the WTP 3.3.1 build to correspond
to what has been contributed to the Indigo SR1 build aggregation.  Please
address any issues that may arise as quickly as possible.
	I also branched the Common, Java EE Tools, and some of the EJB Tools
plugins to R3_3_maintenance.  (Note that the features were previously
branched.)  The map files have been updated to reflect these branches, but
what has been contributed to the build has not changed.  Please be aware of
these branches when committing and releasing (your PMC approved) changes
for WTP 3.3.1.

FWIW,

- Carl Anderson
WTP programmer