[wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.4.0 I-build towards WTP 3.4.0 M1 (FINAL EDITION)

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.4.0 I-build towards WTP 3.4.0 M1 (FINAL
EDITION)

My apologies for the confusing notes- this is my first time trying to send
out the various smoke test requests, and the first requests for WTP 3.3.1
and 3.4.0, and I am having troubles keeping my editing sessions straight.
Here is the properly corrected note for the WTP 3.4.0 smoke test.

Please document your Project's testing and approval of this build,
by end of business,(or 5pm EST) Thursday, or let us know if that's not
possible.

I updated the base Eclipse to the latest 3.8 integration build- that caused
the JUnits to stop running.  However, I still feel that, even without the
JUnits running, we should smoke test this build for our first WTP 3.4.0
declare.

Current Build
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.4.0-I/20110714055210/I-3.4.0-20110714055210/

Smoketest Results