[wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.3.1 M-build towards WTP 3.3.1 (w/ proper Current Build link)

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.3.1 M-build towards WTP 3.3.1 (w/ proper
Current Build link)

Please document your Project's testing and approval of this build,
by end of business,(or 5pm EST) Thursday, or let us know if that's not
possible.

The JUnits are still running, but I forsee no major problems, so let's
proceed with the smoke test.  If there are any issues, we can discuss them
during the public status meeting today.

Current Build
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.4.0-I/20110714055210/I-3.4.0-20110714055210/

Smoketest Results