[wtp-releng] Status of weekly build ...

We do still plan to declare a 3.2.5 M build this week, but the builds have been failing lately due to weird reasons ...  I suspect related to "busy system" due to Indigo release, or similar.

And, I know one team said they still have a fix to release to 3.2.5 maintenance this week, so (anyone else) go ahead, quickly.

Carl looked into why build failed and we think some files just need to be cleaned up and "fetched" freshly, so ... keep your fingers crossed.

I would expect the build to be completed late today, Thursday, with smoke testing deadline deferred till Friday noon this week.