[wtp-releng] Status and outlook for WTP RC1 and this week's (not?) declared I-build

We often skip smoke testing, after a Milestone, and I suggest we skip smoke testing this week, and have no declared I build, since we just declared M7 and have RC1 due next week.

I do have a vague memory that, in the past, we have sometimes smoke tested all builds after the final milestone, so that we would declare something every week, so if any committers were expecting that and need a declared build this week, let us know. There has been about 10-12 fixes since our declared build, according to PMC Review summary [1].

Otherwise, I'm sure we would all rather continue doing our informal testing, and preparing fixes for RC1. Let us know by 2:00 status meeting if anyone would prefer to have a declared build this week, and I'll set up smoke testing pages. Otherwise, we'll simply have no declared I-build this week and get ready for RC1.

Thank you,

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/plans/3.3.0RC/pmc-bug-approval.php

Back to the top