Re: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.3.0 I-build towards M7

And, I have restarted the I-build to make sure it had those changes (I couldn't tell from "start times" ... seemed it might have started a few minutes early).

And ... under the category of "there is a reason they do not give me root access" ... I carelessly killed the maintenance build too.  I have started its rebuild (and no one should have to retest, should be identical), but just wanted to explain in case anyone noticed a new M build/test started. Sorry about that.

From:        Keith Chong <kchong@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        04/07/2011 02:26 PM
Subject:        Re: [wtp-releng] Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.3.0 I-build towards M7
Sent by:        wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

As mentioned in the call, I've made the version fixes.   I'd like to include these as part of the respin.  Teams do not have to retest.

Regards,
Keith Chong
WTP Web Services

From: David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 04/07/2011 11:14 AM
Sent by: wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Smoke Test Request for WTP 3.3.0 I-build towards M7

Please document your Project's testing and approval of this build,
by 5 PM Thursday (Eastern Time) (at the latest),
or let us know if that's not possible.

Unit tests are still running, but I think smoke testing can begin.
This build had a "stuck" signing job (which is why it appears to have taken 10 hours to "build"). I intervened to get the job to continue. In the past, when this has happened a few times before, sometimes signing was still OK, sometimes it meant the jars were not really signed. If the later turns out true for this build, we will need to respin for that, but not being signed should not effect smoke testing.

Current Build

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.3.0-I/20110407041654/I-3.3.0-20110407041654/

Smoketest Results

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Results_R330_04072011