[wtp-releng] Please help sanity check our M6 candidate EPP Packages

We won't formally track or test our EPP packages (_javascript_, and jee), but if you'd like to help test, please snag the latest ones from
http://build.eclipse.org/technology/epp/epp_build/indigo/download/

I've found a few glitches, but nothing that would require a respin.

340226  HelpUtil error messages in log
340110  Can not reveal new project with M6 JS IDE

Let us know if you see any blocking issues.

The Dali team might want to especially make sure the new JAXB function works as expected.
I do see the features included there now, but not sure what else to look for to make sure it "runs".

The Dali team (and other teams, even) might want to update our quick-and-simple guide of "how to smoke test" wiki pages at

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Smoke_Test_Scenarios_R32

(I guess at some point we should copy? to an R33 page?)

Thanks all,

Back to the top