[wtp-releng] Bug 336519 - Move to use license (EUA) files/technique

For two status meetings in a row, I've forgotten to call your attention to us moving to the new license (EUA) files:

Bug 336519 - Move to use license (EUA) files/technique

I've done some "tests" with xml and common features, and appears to be working fine (from causal, visual inspection), so I will move forward with others in the week(s) ahead.

For most of you, you won't have to do anything (at least, until I provide a patch for some of you),

BUT, if anyone wants to "opt out" and make your own arrangements/changes, feel free to comment in the bug.