Re: [wtp-releng] WTP R3.3.0-I Build failure

Yes, please do ... I hadn't even looked at it ... assuming it was still the cyclic classpath problem.

I assume the logging.jar is needed for the new eclipselink specific included jars? In our own code, I think there's some osgi logging APIs that I think would be preferred ... but ... I do not know the context or need. But feel free to adding logging.jar to classpath. (Glad you were paying attention last time this happened :)

Thanks for fixing.

From:        Tran Le <tran.le@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Webtools releng discussion list <wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        02/03/2011 04:45 PM
Subject:        [wtp-releng] WTP R3.3.0-I Build failure
Sent by:        wtp-releng-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

David,

I am taking care of the last wtp-R3.3.0-I Build failure.
If it is okay with you, I will add the "logging.jar" to the PDE classpath for JavaSE-1.6 and restart the build.

-Tran

http://build.eclipse.org:7777/dashboard/tab/build/detail/wtp-R3.3.0-I?log=log20110203181350_______________________________________________
wtp-releng mailing list
wtp-releng@xxxxxxxxxxx