[wtp-releng] Heads up on versioning issues on M-build

I "manually" ran the transformation to produce the report, and there are a few "qualifier only" errors.

Normally I'd say we should fix for an RC3 contribution .... and if anyone wants to, that's fine by me ... but since we are already a bit over our deadline, it would also be ok with me to wait and fix next week.

I just wanted to give a heads up since in status meeting I said there were no errors, but I forgot to check for 'qualifier' warnings.

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/wtp-R3.2.3-M/20110203041104/M-3.2.3-20110203041104/versioningReport_M-3.2.3-20110203041104.html

Apologies again for having the report broken all week.

Let me know if anyone want to respin this evening.