[wtp-releng] Reminder we are now in "two PMC reviews" phase for 3.2.3 rampdown

Reminder to committers _and_ PMC Members ...

I've updated our summary page to show we now require two PMC review votes:

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/plans/3.2.3/pmc-bug-approval.php

There were three bugs previously approved, but not marked "fixed". Those three now show as pending instead of approved. If they were in fact already in a build, and but just wasn't marked correctly, the you can go ahead and mark fixed, and explain approximately which build it is in. If it is not yet in a build, then according to our conventions, it now needs another review/vote before being released.